This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Take a look here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.40 MB (4616328 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.40 MB (4616328
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 184.108.40.2061
alone. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HitmanPro.Alert 3's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 16:21:32.450