This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. You can see more info on HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.63 MB (4859016 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.63 MB (4859016
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-12 08:29:37.580