This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information about SurfRight B.V. can be read here
. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.43 MB (4645512 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.43 MB (4645512
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1680
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-11 15:30:00.810