HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more facts about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.18 MB (4383440 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.18 MB (4383440
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 126.96.36.1996
only. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-20 16:53:42.963