HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.79 MB (5026264 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.53 MB (6846320
bytes) on disk:
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by SurfRight B.V.. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:31:53.367