This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. You can see more info on HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. HitmanPro.Alert 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The program's main executable file is called hmpalert.exe and its approximative size is 4.63 MB (4853384 bytes).
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.63 MB (4853384
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 184.108.40.2064
alone. For more HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by SurfRight B.V.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 03:16:39.887