This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. More information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.22 MB (4421864 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is composed of the following executables which take 8.40 MB (8803704
bytes) on disk:
- hmpalert.exe (4.22 MB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.18 MB)
The current web page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1682
only. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-11 17:30:30.550