This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More info about SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s web page. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is installed in the C:\Programmi\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Programmi\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.18 MB (4382864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.18 MB (4382864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program by SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 08:09:06.300