This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.74 MB (4967632 bytes) on disk and is labeled hmpalert.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 6.32 MB (6631176
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (266.87 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 15:25:12.117