This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Further information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. You can get more details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes around 4.25 MB (4451464 bytes) and is named hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.25 MB (4451464
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 17:36:10.443