This page contains complete information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more info on SurfRight B.V.. Please open http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s web page. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. The application's main executable file occupies 4.63 MB (4859528 bytes) on disk and is labeled hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They take 4.63 MB (4859528
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 17:58:55.807