This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s page. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.61 MB (4834056 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.35 MB (6653976
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1686
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-01 13:25:51.493