You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Further information on SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. You can read more about about HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder (same installation drive as Windows). HitmanPro.Alert 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes about 4.25 MB (4451976 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is composed of the following executables which take 4.25 MB (4451976
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1999
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\HitmanPro.Alert.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-09 05:24:26.673