This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder (same installation drive as Windows). HitmanPro.Alert 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.68 MB (4902536 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.68 MB (4902536
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 184.108.40.2066
alone. For more HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-11 19:29:48.940