HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SurfRight B.V.. More info about the app HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes around 4.78 MB (5008616 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
The executable files below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 6.51 MB (6826504
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 19:29:28.367