This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SurfRight B.V.. Please follow http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.17 MB (4370568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.17 MB (4370568
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 126.96.36.1995
only. For more HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1003426040-2617173631-3350637782-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume6\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. After you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-13 15:41:41.310