You can find on this page details on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. Please open http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.35 MB (4566472 bytes) on disk and is labeled hmpalert.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.40 MB (4614600
bytes) on disk.
- hitmanpro.alert.v188.8.131.527-patch.exe (47.00 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-24 07:25:39.817