This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. Please open http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. HitmanPro.Alert 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled hmpalert.exe and it has a size of 4.21 MB (4414088 bytes).
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4414088
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 0.7
only. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-17 20:21:40.643