This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. You can read more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 4.23 MB (4432224 bytes) on disk and is named hmpalert.exe.
The following executables are installed along with HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4432224
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 22.214.171.1247
alone. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 15:21:12.540