You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Additional info about SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's main executable file and it takes circa 4.18 MB (4383440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.18 MB (4383440
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:38:03.553