HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SurfRight B.V.. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, regulated by the user's decision. HitmanPro.Alert 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes about 4.79 MB (5026264 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 6.53 MB (6846320
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by SurfRight B.V.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. After you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-01 18:35:37.303