This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more data about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes about 4.78 MB (5008104 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.51 MB (6825992
bytes) on disk:
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 220.127.116.119
alone. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 releases:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-20 06:24:57.037