This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Take a look here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. Further information about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.63 MB (4856976 bytes) on disk and is called hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.63 MB (4856976
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 22.214.171.1242
alone. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 16:34:55.510