This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Further information on SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. More details about the app HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary executable file and it takes about 4.24 MB (4447176 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is composed of the following executables which take 4.29 MB (4495304
bytes) on disk:
- hitmanpro.alert.v188.8.131.527-patch.exe (47.00 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.24 MB)
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 184.108.40.2069
only. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-07 00:11:36.010