This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.66 MB (4887912 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy about 6.39 MB (6700328
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (415.42 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 releases:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-18 20:29:41.990