HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.74 MB (4975240 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.74 MB (4975240
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 220.127.116.110
alone. For more HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-26 07:07:23.777