HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More info about SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. More info about the program HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes around 4.17 MB (4369032 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.17 MB (4369032
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 22.214.171.1243
alone. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-11 17:18:34.007