HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
where you can read more on SurfRight B.V.. You can get more details related to HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's main executable file and it takes close to 4.61 MB (4832344 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.67 MB (8039640
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (416.92 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 14:44:01.833