This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More info about SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more info about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. The application's main executable file occupies 4.76 MB (4993080 bytes) on disk and is labeled hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.49 MB (6809944
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (417.59 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 188.8.131.524
alone. For other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HitmanPro.Alert 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-08 18:10:32.380