This page contains thorough information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more data about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.79 MB (5026776 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.53 MB (6846832
bytes) on disk:
- EXPTelem.exe (418.09 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 188.8.131.529
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-20 19:37:51.903