This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Additional info about SurfRight B.V. can be seen here
. More info about the software HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary file takes about 4.74 MB (4970120 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.74 MB (4970120
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 188.8.131.529
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by SurfRight B.V.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-19 00:07:19.260