HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
if you want to read more on HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s web page. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. HitmanPro.Alert 3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.68 MB (4911560 bytes) on disk and is named hmpalert.exe.
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.68 MB (4911560
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 126.96.36.1999
only. For other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. After you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 04:02:48.187