You can find below details on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. More information on SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. More data about the software HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The application's main executable file is titled hmpalert.exe and it has a size of 4.27 MB (4473288 bytes).
HitmanPro.Alert 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.27 MB (4473288
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 05:12:05.257