You can find on this page details on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. You can read more about related to HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled hmpalert.exe and its approximative size is 4.65 MB (4874696 bytes).
The executables below are part of HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy an average of 4.65 MB (4874696
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HitmanPro.Alert 3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-09 01:42:07.810