This page contains thorough information on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. Click on http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
to get more info about HitmanPro.Alert 3 on SurfRight B.V.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. The application's main executable file is labeled hmpalert.exe and occupies 4.59 MB (4812944 bytes).
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.59 MB (4812944
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 188.8.131.528
only. You can find below info on other releases of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
The files below were left behind on your disk by HitmanPro.Alert 3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\HitmanPro.Alert v184.108.40.2068.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 17:42:11.373