This page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. You can read more about on HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.23 MB (4439064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4439064
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 184.108.40.2064
only. For other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:01:26.903