This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more info on SurfRight B.V.. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.54 MB (4764304 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.54 MB (4764304
bytes) on disk.
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\HitmanPro.Alert 3-23072017-205628
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GXAZWETM\HitmanPro.Alert.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\HitmanPro.Alert 3.history
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:51:01.050