This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more info on SurfRight B.V.. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.54 MB (4764304 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 4.54 MB (4764304
bytes) on disk.
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1686
only. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\HitmanPro.Alert 3-23072017-205628
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GXAZWETM\HitmanPro.Alert.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\HitmanPro.Alert 3.history
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:51:01.050