HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. You can find out more on SurfRight B.V. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.75 MB (4980360 bytes) on disk and is titled hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is composed of the following executables which take 4.75 MB (4980360
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-14 14:21:11.080