HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computerSurfRight B.V.
. More data about SurfRight B.V. can be found here
. More details about the program HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes about 4.18 MB (4381840 bytes) and its name is hmpalert.exe.
The following executables are installed beside HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.18 MB (4381840
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found automatically. After you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-11 08:47:27.070