HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. Open here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. You can read more about related to HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. HitmanPro.Alert 3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's main executable file and it occupies about 4.63 MB (4859528 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.63 MB (4859528
bytes) on disk:
This info is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 version 18.104.22.1683
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:37:17.950