This web page is about HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Go over here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. You can get more details related to HitmanPro.Alert 3 at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. Usually the HitmanPro.Alert 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. hmpalert.exe is the HitmanPro.Alert 3's primary executable file and it takes about 4.75 MB (4977480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They occupy 6.33 MB (6641024
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (266.87 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below info on other application versions of HitmanPro.Alert 3:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program marketed by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it is installed on your PC the HitmanPro.Alert 3 app will be found automatically. When you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:24:24.097