ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. egui.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main executable file and it takes close to 4.87 MB (5110672 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.86 MB (14531912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- CertImporter-1358.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
This web page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 7.0.302.26
only. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7.0
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7.0\upgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7.0\UserData.cab
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:33:08.573