Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes about 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) and its name is dpinst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 12.39 MB (12994024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (315.10 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.27 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.91 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (246.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:33:36.463