Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file has a size of 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2954264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMagnifier.exe (301.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.52 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:25:41.570