Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 235.23 KB (240880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 9.47 MB (9934448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (235.23 KB)
- SynFPApp.exe (94.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,023.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (188.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:55:37.307