Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be read here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 125.29 KB (128296 bytes) on disk and is labeled InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2936560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (125.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.79 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:03:22.253