Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 314.60 KB (322152 bytes) on disk and is called InstNT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 10.26 MB (10754264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (314.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.05 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (246.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:58:44.390