Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.60 MB (2724080 bytes) on disk and is called SynapticsReflash.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take an average of 12.14 MB (12734848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.60 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (404.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:22:13.327