Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Detailed information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. dpinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 12.87 MB (13495032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (310.10 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (655.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.25 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.80 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (241.60 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (206.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:30:05.737