Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. dpinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 11.30 MB (11848208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (309.60 KB)
- SynLenovoHelper.exe (151.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.77 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (240.60 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.10 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (207.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This data is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:09:29.847